2022: Western Canada with Inside Passage (8380)
13 days from Vancouver to Calgary
Call (831) 426-4900 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15545053
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||VANCOUVER AREA||Welcome to Vancouver! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||VANCOUVER AREA||This morning, an included city tour highlights Stanley Park, Chinatown, the harbor and beaches, and more. The rest of the day is at leisure, and your Tour Director will have suggestions for your further exploration of the city. Maybe take a water taxi to lively Granville Island with its outdoor markets, street musicians, and waterfront cafes. Or, visit historic Gastown with its steam-powered clock, antique shops, art galleries, and street vendors.|
|Day 3||Victoria||This morning, set sail across the Strait of Georgia through the spectacular Gulf Islands, an area known for its Mediterranean-like climate. Afternoon sightseeing in Victoria includes world-famous Butchart Gardens, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park with its unusual collection of totem poles.|
|Day 4||Victoria||Be sure to discover some of the attractions this splendid city has to offer, including the Royal British Columbia Museum, afternoon tea at the Empress Hotel, a whale-watching cruise on the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and fine shopping along Government Street.|
|Day 5||Port Hardy||An early departure from Victoria follows the eastern coastline of Vancouver Island, stopping in Chemainus, the unique village with more than 30 murals depicting pioneer settlement of the area. Then, it's through the port of Campbell River, the 'Salmon Capital of the World'.|
|Day 6||PORT HARDY-INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE-PRINCE RUPERT||Early this morning, embark on one of the world's most beautiful ocean voyages. The scenery is spectacular, with towering mountains, roaring waterfalls, endless islands, and virgin rainforests. Marine life abounds, often with sightings of sea lions, eagles, and porpoises-you may even spot a killer whale! Late-evening arrival in Prince Rupert.NOTE:Cruising time through the Inside Passage is approximately 16 hours. Please come prepared with all medications, eyeglasses, and any other items you will need.|
|Day 7||Prince Rupert||Enjoy an orientation tour of Prince Rupert, and visit the North Pacific Historic Fishing Village, a National Historic Site, for a guided tour of British Columbia's oldest cannery village. Learn of the canning process and what life was like in the village during peak production in the last century.|
|Day 8||PRINCE RUPERT-VIA RAIL THE SKEENA-PRINCE GEORGE||This morning, board VIA Rail's Skeena train for the trip of a lifetime. Sit back and enjoy an all-daylight journey that winds its way through the majestic Coast Mountains, follows the mighty Skeena River-often referred to as the 'River of Mists'-and concludes in the Pacific Coast Rainforest. You'll retrace ancient First Nations trading routes and follow the paths of the earliest fur traders. Soaring bald eagles, inquisitive black bears, browsing moose, and other wildlife may be spotted.NOTE:Train travel is subject to unforeseen delays.|
|Day 9||PRINCE GEORGE-MOUNT ROBSON-JASPER NATIONAL PARK||As we continue onward to Jasper National Park, the peak elevations grow, culminating with Mount Robson, the highest of Canada's Rockies at almost 13,000 feet. In Jasper, an orientation tour showcases the unspoiled beauty. Overnight in Jasper National Park.|
|Day 10||Jasper National Park||Today, join the optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, where you embark on a narrated cruise of the lake. The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer, from guided hikes and quaint shops to meandering wildlife.|
|Day 11||Banff National Park||Winding our way down the western fringe of Alberta, our journey takes us through some of the Canadian Rockies' most breathtaking wilderness. Our first highlight is a stop at the Columbia Icefield to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice measuring 750 feet thick. Next, Lake Louise, its cold waters perfectly mirror the surrounding mountains and glaciers. Precipitous gorges, snowcapped mountain ranges, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as we continue the journey south to Banff National Park. On arrival, enjoy an orientation tour.|
|Day 12||Banff National Park||Banff is one of Canada's favorite year-round resorts, with summer activities including hiking, boating, horseback riding, and fishing. Cosmos has arranged an optional helicopter ride high over the Canadian Rockies.|
|Day 13||Calgary||Your vacation ends at Calgary International Airport. Please schedule flights after 1 pm. For those wanting to extend their time in the Canadian Rockies, consider extra nights in Banff.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).